Motherhood mini sessions
Hey mama, it's time for you to shine!
As mums, we are often the ones taking photos of the ones we love. We're capturing the moments when they happen, hiding away behind our phones. This means that there is hardly a chance to be in the moment yourself. When your little ones grow up and look back on their childhood photos, they also want to see you and what you looked like when they were young. You are such an essential part of their lives, it's time you became a part of their photos too. It's time we celebrate motherhood, it's time to celebrate YOU!
Our motherhood mini sessions are all about capturing you as you are with the loves of your life. Whether you have a newborn, toddler, school-aged kid or fur child, these sessions are all about having fun and making memories together. The outdoor location is perfect for natural and candid photos. This phase in your life goes by so quickly, let me freeze this moment in time for you by giving you an everlasting memory.
Here are the deets:
- 20-minute sessions
- 10 edited digitals (made available via online gallery)
- Outdoor location (TBD, somewhere in/around Camden)
- Beautiful, boho setup with a peacock chair and other decorations
- Sunday, April 24th, 2022
If you are interested, please fill out your details below, there are only 10 spots available!
If you'd like more information about other types of photo sessions with me, please get in touch.
The nitty gritty:
- Bookings aren't final until a time is confirmed and a booking fee of $50 is paid.
- The remaining amount needs to be paid at least 7 days prior to your session.
- I'll try to book you in as close to your preferred time as possible. I'll go through the bookings in chronological order, so please get in quick if you have a certain time that works for you.
- Due to time constraints, the photo session is limited to one mother with her children. If you'd like to have photos taken with your sister/girlfriend, it may be possible to book in two sessions back-to-back.
- These bookings are subject to change, i.e. in case of bad weather or COVID messing things up (again). In this case, your session can be rescheduled, or a refund can be offered.