Capture the magic of Christmas with fun & festive mini sessions!
Ho, ho, ho! The most wonderful time of the year is just around the corner, and these sessions are here to make it even more special for you and your loved ones.
I've opted for two settings this year that are both weather-proof. The glasshouse is set in a stunning garden and will be filled to the brim with hydrangeas and pretty fairy lights. Down in the studio, there will be a festive Christmas setup as well as a more neutral nook for some sweet photos of your kids. This gives you that special annual Christmas photo you love, as well as other family photos you can enjoy year round.
Perfect for kids.
These sessions are created to be fun for your kids too. I don't believe in making them sit still and look straight into the camera for 20 minutes straight. Let them explore their surroundings and focus on creating some fun memories together while I snap away. Candid photos will take the stress out of your mini session and help capture your family just as you are!
Limited spots available
Spaces for these festive mini sessions are limited, so don't miss your chance to capture the magic of Christmas! The sessions are limited to the first weekend of November and there will only be a handful of sessions on both days. I'd recommend booking in as soon as you can to avoid disappointment. I can't wait to welcome you and capture some special memories for you!
About Rythdale Cottage.
I fell in love with Rythdale Cottage from the first photo I discovered on Instagram. Treska & Dave (the owners) have transformed a grassy slope and tired cottage into a lush, vibrant and stunning garden and a beautiful home.
Their garden was voted 'Wollondilly's Best New Garden 2022' and when you visit, you'll more than understand why. Flowers, native plants, fruits and veggies all grow happily here and the vibrant colours are a joy to the eye.
During your sessions, we'll start off in their amazing glasshouse and will slowly wander down towards the studio. I CAN'T WAIT!!!
Below are some highlights of my Motherhood sessions I hosted at Rythdale earlier this year. Just to give you an idea of how magical the space is.
"Our kids grow up so fast. Don't let these memories slip away."
The nitty gritty:
- Bookings aren't final until a time is confirmed by Marve Photography and a booking fee of $50 is paid.
- The remaining balance is due at least 7 days prior to your session.
- I'll try to book you in as close to your preferred time as possible. I'll go through the bookings in chronological order, so please get in quick if you have a certain time that works for you.
- One booking per family.
- Due to space limitations at the location, these sessions are only suitable for one family at a time. Please feel free to book sessions back-to-back if you'd like to get a cousin photo in, or one with grandparents.
- This is a one-off event. Therefore, rescheduling sessions is unfortunately not possible.
- These bookings are subject to change, i.e. in case of bad weather or illness. In this case, a new date and location may be organised, or a refund will be offered.
- The location (Rythdale Cottage) is set on a hill and the location of the photoshoots requires a bit of a climb up a slope to be reached. Please keep this in mind with prams, shoes, etc.
- If you, or one of your family members are unwell, please let me know beforehand and do not attend your booked session. This is for the safety of your family, other attending families and mine.